Free utility to monitor the battery power of the portable computers in the network periodically and alert by playing a sound when the power falls below a specified percentage. The Administrator can specify a common credential to perform this operation on multiple computers and can select the computers by specifying the Domain Controller.The results can be exported to a CSV or Text format for a later reference. To use this tool, follow the steps below:
- Click the Laptop Battery Power Monitor Tool tool from the Launcher to invoke the tool.
- Specify the Domain name, user name and password. Please note that the user name and password specified here should have the necessary privileges to do this operation in all the computers.
NOTE: In case of Workgroup Computers specify the Workgroup name in the Domain Name field.
- Click Add Computers button and give the remote computer names in comma separated format. Click Add to add the computers that are to be monitored.
- Once the computers are added, the battery performance and common battery information of the added computers are monitored.
- Battery performance interval, in minutes, can configured through the Refresh interval component.
- To Alert low battery performance, Beep component should be configured.
- To remove unwanted computers being monitored, select the computers and click Remove Computers.