Feature Added in Upgrade Pack - Build 6500
Issues Fixed in Upgrade Pack- Build 6500
- Request addition from non-login page follows the "contact auto-addition configuration" setting in the Admin -> Settings page.
- Issue in saving Subcategory/Item in business rules - Fixed.
- Time entry calender in request resolution section not working - Fixed.
- Error when executing account based reports - Fixed.
- Images do not appear on the web portal page - Fixed.
- LastUpdated field of a request is updated when a note is added/edited by a user (Support Rep or Contact).
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 6009
- Unable to delete requests - Fixed.
- Ability to search on Notes - Disabled (Due to the multiple request entries displayed in request list view page).
- Unable to add/edit Account Manager information - Fixed.
- Notifcation not generated when clicked on "Save & Close" in resolutions - Fixed.
Feature Added in HotFix - Build 6008
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 6008
- Unable to duplicate requests - Fixed.
- Notes Text not searchable - Fixed.
- $Contact variable not parsed in survey emails - Fixed.
- Displaying Product Additionall fields when associating Products to Accounts - Fixed.
- Mail fetching issue (IOException : Error in encoded stream) - Fixed.
- HTML-404 frame work error on clicking back button - Fixed.
- Multiple entries for group notifications corrected.
- History displays RequesterID instead of Requester Name - Fixed
- Product Additional fields values not displayed when trying to edit the fields - Fixed.
- "Go" text not appearing in Accounts search - Fixed.
- Unable to delete Requests when the database is MSSQL - Fixed.
- Account information erased when importing contacts from CSV - Fixed.
- HTML tags appearing on mouse over in the subject of the request in the Request List View page - Fixed.
- Add reminder from the request action section failed in requests where contacts did not have email - Fixed.
- Drafts not saved when the content of the original mail contained certain tags - Fixed.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 6007
- Performance issue addressed.
- The default conversation view is changed to "View Contact Conversations".
Feature Added in HotFix - Build 6006
- Ability to close requests without notifications.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 6006
- Email attachments getting corrupted - Fixed.
- Solution category restriction issue - Hidden solution categories getting exposed to unauthorized contacts - Fixed.
- Forwarded emails not shown in the conversation area - Fixed.
- Default values of request additional fields not getting populated during request addition - Fixed.
- Images do not appear on the web portal page - Fixed.
- Bulk edit of requests corrupting data - Fixed.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 6005
- Updating a previous Timespent entry throws an error - Fixed.
- Updating an earlier Account-Product association throws an error - Fixed.
- Time spent entry option in the resolution page corrected.
Features Added in HotFix - Build 6004
- Enhancements to the Time entry module
- Time entry type.
- Additional cost.
- Time entry additional fields.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 6004
- Email attachments gets corrupted - Fixed.
- The Product field gets erased when editing the request from the request view page - Fixed.
- Priority field is not aligned when level is not selected - Fixed.
- Default values of request additional field values not loaded in the request form - Fixed.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 6003
- Account & Organization information get interchanged when edited.
- Unit Price parsing problem in Product CSV import - Fixed.
- Making additional fields mandatory does not take effect in Add New Request Page - Fixed.
- Draft gets truncated when saving drafts - Fixed.
- NullPointerException when clicking on Approval Link - Fixed.
- ExecutedTime is now available in Timespent reports - Fixed
- ExecutedTime reverts to unix epoch time (01-01-1970) - Fixed.
- ExecutedTime display problem (24 hour format /12 hour format) - Fixed.
- Line breaks does not appear in Time Entry descriptions - Fixed.
- Contacts can view the time spent entry details irrespective of the Admin Settings - Fixed.
- Product information erased when using Bulk edits from Request List Page - Fixed.
- Error Page (blank.html) displayed on resolution tab of request view page - Fixed.
- LastUpdated Field in Requests added to bring the currently modified (by customers) requests to the top - Fixed.
- Mail fetching getting stopped due to pattern error - Fixed.
- Description & Resolution fields in reporting - Added.
- Notes disappearing when editing requests - Fixed.
- Style problem (mails sent out with underline) when performing spell check - Fixed.
- Editing account information does not allow to edit attachments - Fixed.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 6001
- Unable to hide login details from the login screen - Issue Fixed.
- Unable to edit account details - Issue Fixed.
- Unable to remove contact email from the contact information - Issue Fixed.
- When creating request, Subcategory not loaded from Request Template - Issue Fixed.
- Issue with editing Account based roles fixed.
- Issue when adding a contact when creating the request is fixed.
- Email fetching problem in MS-SQL is fixed.
Feature Enhancements in Upgrade Pack - Build 6000
- MS-SQL Support
- Account & Contacts Module
- Outlook Integration
- Ability to configure the customer portal
- Ability to import product list information and product sale information from CSV
- Additional fields for Product and Product Sales
- Ability to reconcile multiple contacts as one contact
- Ability to create Custom Views/Filters
- Ability to add Advisory
- Requests Module
- Editing requests made simpler
- Bulk edit of multiple requests
- Merge option simplified
- Ability to add notes from the list view page
- Custom View/Filters
- Predefined request templates
- Drafts for requests
- Request approval option
- Support to specify mandatory columns when closing a request
- Scheduled requests
- Ability to split a request into multiple tasks
- Category remodelled as Category - Subcategory - Item
- Spell check
- Ability to log the actual time of the time entry
- SLA notification generated at a configured time period prior to the request becoming overdue
- Keep me signed in feature
- Reports Module
- Query reports
- Ability to mail reports in any format
- Links from reports to original requests
- Contact based reports
- Ability to provide access to reports to SupportReps without providing administrator privileges.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 5036
- Product list display in Add New Request, based on configuration(Admin tab -> Settings -> Product Display) - Changed.
- Formatting issues with incoming emails send from Outlook - Fixed.
- Ability to edit the contact information from the Request View Page - Fixed.
- Contacts search goes directly to the Contact List View Page - Fixed
- Link to view all the requests from a given account - Issue Fixed.
- Zip/Postal codes added in CSV Import.
- In some cases, reports created using Product field gave wrong results - Fixed.
- In reports, when a field with pickup values was selected for criteria, it showed empty list - Fixed.
- Improved e-mail fetching functionality
- Error generated when removing login for contact - Fixed.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - Build 5034
- Product list shown in "Add New Request" does not contain the grouping based on Product Type - Fixed.
- Style improper for date field during Account addition - Fixed.
- Groups mentioned as Queues in reports - Fixed.
- When editing a request, the whole product list was shown. Product list is now displayed based on the Account.
- In IE, when the task "Edit title" in reports in cancelled, script error occurs - Issue Fixed.
- Notifications not to be generated to contacts until approved - Fixed.
- Approve contact automatically when reply is sent - Added.
- Ability to disable contact login provided.
- Unable to delete unapproved contacts is fixed.
- When Solution topic names are created with an apostrophe, the View Permissions tree is not constructed - Fixed
- Custom report for Accounts with user-defined fields was not working - Fixed.
- Spaces missing at random places in the conversation content - Fixed.
Issues Fixed in Service Pack - Build 5032
- Product not set when defined in action section of the business rules.
- Script error while editing report title.
- SSL certificate was not generated properly.
- Search of accounts resulted in an empty page.
- Incorrect group notification when group was assigned via the "Assign To" interface.
- Issue in restoring data when server is running in https mode.
- Error upgrading to the latest build when survey entries were present.
Features Added in Service Pack - Build 5031
- Enhancements in the reporting module which includes Custom Reporting, scheduling, improved charting, extensive querying facilities, exporting data as PDF, CSV etc
- HTTPS Support
- Ability to define criteria to avoid spam
- Support for Inline images
- System errors such as mail fetching getting stopped to be notified to the admin
- Improved reply editor
- Redesigned request view page for improved usability
- Ability to view whether the latest conversation in a request was from the Support Rep or from a contact in the request list view page
Issues Fixed in Service Pack- Build 5031
- Performance related issues addressed
- Bug in business rule when comma separated values is added in the action, only the last value was stored - Issue Fixed
- Forwarded mails included as part of notifications - Fixed
- Earlier reporting used time spent entries of requests that were in the closed state. Now, the time spent entries are picked irrespective of the request state - Corrected
- Issue of Support Reps not notified on request assignment is fixed
- Unable to close requests in Onhold state - Issue Fixed
- Contact's Account & phone number not getting updated when adding new request - Issue Fixed
- Associating contacts & products to account immediately after account addition was giving duplicate entries - Issue Fixed
- Request view page appears distorted when the incoming request has html tags such as "style" - Issue Fixed
- Inability to add time spent entry - Issue Fixed
- Script error when adding resolution - Issue Fixed
Features Added in HotFix - build 5020 & above
- Define permissions for the solution topics for each account
- Automatic addition of contacts made configurable
- Ability to define max attachment size allowed
- More fields (Account & Product) in SLA & Business Rules
- Ability to display additional fields in the list view
- Account information available in the request view page
- Contacts allowed to view time spent entries based on configuration
- Ability to assign multiple contacts to an account from the Contact List View page
- Autocompletion of names in the text boxes
- Additional request view - Open & Unassigned
- Last mail fetched time displayed in Email settings form
Issues Fixed in HotFix - build 5020 & above
- Request ID jumps by 300 every time the server is restarted - is fixed
- Solution search for special characters is fixed
- Issues in Custom Report are fixed
- Issues with HTML content editing & HTML display of requests are fixed
- Notifications not generated when non-admin tech is assigned with mail authentication issue fixed
- Script errors when replying is fixed
Features Added in HotFix - build 5008
- Attachment for Account included.
- UDF fields included on notification.
Issues Fixed in HotFix - build 5008
- When importing Accounts and Contacts using a CSV file, only the first contact was getting associated to the Account. This issue is fixed.
- Issue of improper replacement of Contact Name in notifications fixed.
- Issue when changing port number during installation is fixed.
- Contacts can be provided the option to view only their own requests or all the requests of the account.
- Time spent report added based on Account & Contact.
- Exception of "Insufficient Privilege" in the requests tab when the contact logs in - is fixed.
- Windows Service name clash that was preventing ServiceDesk and SupportCenter from being installed on the same machine - is fixed.
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading SupportCenter Plus to the latest version? Contact SupportCenter Plus Support