Exporting a view
Analytics Plus allows you to export tables and reports in a few simple steps. These exported views can then be accessed offline per your requirements.
- What are the views that can be exported from Analytics Plus?
- What are the supported file formats in which views can be exported?
- How do I export a view as a CSV file?
- How do I export a view in an Excel file format?
- How do I export a view to Zoho Sheets?
- How do I export a view as a PDF?
- How do I export a view as an HTML file?
- How do I export a chart as an image?
- How do I export a view as a Template?
- Is it possible to secure the exported files?
- How do I add Watermark to the exported views?
1. What are the views that can be exported from Analytics Plus?
Analytics Plus allows you to export and email tables, query tables, charts, pivot views, summary views, tabular views, and dashboards in various file formats.
2. What are the supported file formats in which views can be exported?
You can export your views from Analytics Plus in the following file formats:
- CSV: Exports the underlying data of the view as a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file.
- Excel: Exports the view's underlying data as an Excel file.
- PDF: Exports the selected view as a printer-friendly Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- HTML: The specified view will be exported as an HTML file.
- Image: Exports the chart as a JPG or PNG image. This option is applicable only to charts.
3. How do I export a view as a CSV file?
4. How do I export a view in an Excel file format?
5. How do I export a view into Zoho Sheet?
6. How do I export a view as a PDF?
7. How do I export a view as an HTML file?
8. How do I export a chart as an image?
9. How do I export a view as a Template?
10. Is it possible to secure the exported files?
Yes, you can specify a password while exporting your view. To do this, select the Set Password option in the Export Settings page, and provide the required password.
11. How do I add Watermark to the exported views?
Analytics Plus allows you to add a watermark while exporting the views as PDF files. This helps you to claim ownership or copyright over the exported reports and Dashboards. Follow the steps below to add a watermark.
- Open the required view.
- Click Export > As PDF under the Export this View section.
- Configure the required options, and head to the Watermark Settings section. You can choose to add the watermark either as Text or Image.
To add a text watermark,
- Choose the Text radio button, and enter the text to be added as a watermark in the Text as Watermark textbox.
- Customize the font size and style from the Font section.
- Select the Direction either Horizontal or Diagonal, based on which the watermark must be added.
To add an image watermark,
- Select the Image radio button, and click Add Image.
- Browse and select the image.
- The supported file types are .jpeg, .jpg, and .png.
- Click Change Image to replace the existing image file if needed.
- Click the Close icon that appears on mouse over the image file name to remove the uploaded image.
- Customize the Zoom and Opacity as per your requirement.
Once configured, Analytics Plus exports the view with the given watermark.
Note: The configured watermark settings will be taken as the default setting for all the other PDF exports in the workspace. You can choose to change the settings anytime.