Store your logs in
We take care of the log storage problem
so you can focus on security.
Why cloud logging?
- Securely access logs from anywhere, anytime
- Reduce log storage spending
- Scale easily; log as much or as little as you need to
If you are compromising on logging due to lack of infrastructure, a facility for secure and centralized log collection, or enough storage space, then think again. We at ManageEngine believe that when it comes to logging, log storage should be the least of your worries.
Here's how Log360 Cloud takes care of the
log storage problem:
Secure log collection, storage, and access
With agent-based and agentless log collection for on-premises and cloud environments, respectively, Log360 Cloud ensures secure log collection, transportation, and access of logs.
- Tamper-proof log storage
- Exercise complete control over who has access to logs and track all related activity
- Password protect all exported reports and log data
- Encrypted log transfer with secure protocols
Get an estimate of the storage space you are going to need using our los storage calculator.Go to Log Storage Calculator
Log retention and archiving
Log360 Cloud has flexible log retention and archiving plans.
- Retain logs for as long as necessary
- Archive logs in a tamper-proof manner
- Restore from archives just as easily
Learn more about archiving and unarchiving in our help documentation.Learn more
Flexible storage and data plans
To accommodate the needs of every industry and tier, we have flexible plans that suit your needs. Pick what suits you the best, and pay only for what you use.
- Free plan
- Basic plan
- Standard plan