Did you know that in the last two years, 48 percent of companies have experienced a data breach ? Of these, the majority said they were breached because of a vulnerability—for which a patch was already available. With Desktop Central MSP you can avoid these common types of data breaches by automating patch deployment across all your clients.
Want new patches to be dispatched every Patch Tuesday? No problem. Want to test your patches before rolling them out? You got it. Want to roll back patches, decline them on legacy systems, or track system health statuses? We've got your back. Desktop Central can fulfil both your need for a set-and-forget solution or a highly granular and customisable patch deployment tool. With support for over 850 first and third-party applications, you can now patch all endpoints whether they're running on Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Automatic system discovery through Active Directory
- Completely automated patch management solution
- Supports deploying patches to both Microsoft and third-party applications.
- Automatically sequences the patches and handles patch interdependencies.
- Deploy service packs to OS and applications.
- Supports anti-virus definition updates.
- Provides the ability to exclude specific patches/applications from being patched.
- Supports defining health policies to determine the vulnerability status of the computers.
- Alerts on specific events.
- Customisable patch reports.
Supported OS and Applications
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Server Standard (evaluation installation) Edition (x64)
- Windows Server 2016 (View Complete List)