Patch Management using Desktop Central MSP is quite simple. You just have to set it up once and it takes care of patching your clients' computers automatically without you having to do anything further. It doesn't stop with patching just Microsoft applications; it also support other widely used third-party applications like Adobe Acrobat, Mozilla Firefox, Java, and so on. It periodically synchronizes the latest patches and updates from Zoho Corp. website, scans your clients' computers to identify the missing patches, download the required patches from the vendors website, deploys them to the required computers, and updates the status of the deployment. You can also deploy any critical patches and updates manually.
- Completely automated Patch Management solution
- Automatically sequences the patches and handle patch interdependencies.
- Supports deploying patches to both Microsoft and Non-Microsoft Applications.
- Deploy Service Packs to OS and Applications.
- Supports Anti-Virus Definition updates for Microsoft Forefront Client Security Software.
- Exclude specific patches/ applications from being patched.
- Supports defining health policies to determine the vulnerability status of the computers.
- Alerts on specific events.
- Reports on System vulnerabilities, Patches, OS, etc.
Supported OS and Applications
- Windows 7 (Enterprise, Professional, Ultimate)
- Windows Vista (Enterprise, Business, Ultimate)
- Windows Server 2008 R2(Datacenter, Enterprise & Standard)
- Windows Server 2008 (Standard, Enterprise & Web Server Editions)
- Windows Server 2003 (Standard, Web & Small Business Server Editions)
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Media Player
- .NET Framework
- DirectX (View Complete List)