Exchange Server auditing
Microsoft Exchange Server is one of the most popular communication and collaboration platforms in the corporate world. If you're using Exchange, there's a good chance you already know the importance of having a reporting tool that equips an administrator with precise and actionable data on all aspects of your Exchange Server.
Log360, a security information and event management (SIEM) tool, can report on and audit Microsoft Exchange Servers with over 100 different reports for every aspect of an Exchange Server environment.
With these reports you can:
- Track incoming and outgoing email messages, monitor mailbox sizes, and perform Exchange traffic analysis.
- Keep up with ActiveSync traffic in your organization by obtaining elaborate reports on ActiveSync usage, sync requests, policy details, status information, and mobile device details.
- Identify the number of messages sent and received by each Exchange server.
- Monitor the vital statistics of Exchange Server Public Folders with comprehensive Public Folder reports.
- Generate reports on distribution lists and view the traffic for each distribution by running the Distribution Lists traffic report.
Leave no log unturned with Log360, our unified SIEM solution.