This section is applicable only to the MSP Edition [Central only].
Login to IT360 - MSP Central console with the Username and Password of an Admin user.
Click the Admin tab in the header pane.
Click Customer / Partner under General.
Partner Name: The Partner's name. This is a mandatory field.
Please avoid using special characters, like hyphen (-), Double quotes ("), Single Quotes (') and Underscore (_).
The maximum number of characters cannot exceed 50.
- Email Address: The Partner's email ID .
This is an optional section. If you want to add a Partner, without configuring the rebranding details, leave the Enable Partner Specific Rebranding checkbox unchecked, fill only the above General Information and click Add. Else, if you want to enable Partner-level rebranding, then check the Enable Partner Specific Rebranding checkbox and proceed to enter the below details.
Note: All the below fileds are mandatory.
Company Name: Enter the name of the company that you want to appear in the product, in this textbox.
Product Name: Enter the name of the product in this textbox. The Product Name entered here appears throughout, as the product title.
Copyright Text: Enter the copyright information in this textbox. This information is displayed throughout the product, at the bottom right corner.
- Login URL: It can be any string, e.g. webnet, which represents the Partner, and can be appended with the launching url as follows:(Note: Use only alphanumeric characters)
'https://localhost:8443/webnet' [or] 'https://localhost/8400/webnet'.
Note: If the above login Url is given in the lauching url, then the login page gets loaded with the data rebranded here, at the Partner level. Else, if the above login Url is not given in the lauching url, then the login page is displayed with the generic data (means no rebranding).
- Header Image: This image uploaded by you appears throughout the product, at the top left corner. Click on the 'Browse' button and choose the Header image file for upload.
Note: The Header Image must be in GIF format and of resolution - 198x50 pixels. After uploading the appropriate image, click the Preview button to have a preliminary view of the uploaded image.
- Favicon Image: This image uploaded by you appears in the browser's address bar. Click on the 'Browse' button and choose the Favicon image file for upload.
Note: The Favicon Image must be in Original ICO format and of resolution - 16x16 pixels. After uploading the appropriate image, click the Preview button to have a preliminary view of the uploaded image.
Note: If you try to upload any of the above images in any of the formats, other than the supported one, a window pops up with a warning message.
|Note: You can click the Help link at the top right corner of the wizard to view this document.|
The new Partner created is listed under the Partners list view.
Click here to know about assigning user for a Partner / Partner Customer / Site.
1. All the changes done at this Partner level will take effect, only when you login the webclient with the Partner role.
2. In case, if the changes made are not reflected in the product, then you need to clear the cache.
Editing and Deleting Partners
Managing Partner Customers