Mobile device management (MDM) for Windows Devices
Mobile Device Manager Plus provides robust management support for Windows devices running OS 8, 8.1, and 10 versions. With this software, empower your administrators to monitor, manage, audit, and secure official data on your Windows mobile devices. Additionally, MDM can be used for managing Windows 10 laptops/desktops, Surface Pro tablets, as well as Surface Hubs running Windows 10 Team OS. Learn more about modern Windows 10 MDM.
Refer our Windows feature comparison matrix for a detailed feature-wise comparison across all supported Windows OS.
- Enroll devices over-the-air (OTA), with Microsoft's built-in device management client.
- Enable users to help themselves with a self-service portal.
- Authenticate enrollment with a one-time passcode or the user's Active Directory credentials.
- Enroll multiple devices for a single user.
- Create and configure your e-mail policy for IMAP, POP, and Exchange ActiveSync.
- Configure your Wi-Fi, VPN, and cellular data usage while roaming.
- Customize the security level of passcodes ranging from simple to complex depending on the need.
- Segregate windows devices based on corporate or BYOD and apply policies and restrictions as need be.
- Provide e-mail access to only MDM enrolled devices with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Lockdown devices to run a specific app or a set of apps with single app and multi app Kiosk mode.
Audit & Reports
- Monitor the status of your Windows devices by generating updated reports.
- Generate customized reports based on criteria such as applications by devices, devices by model, and more.