HP Switch Management Software
Network Configuration Manager is a web-based, network configuration change and compliance management (NCCM) solution for HP switch management and other hardware vendors. A trusted solution used by thousands of network administrators around the world, and also the best HP switch management software, Network Configuration Manager helps administrators to take total control of the HP managed switch configuration as well as entire life cycle of device configuration management.
HP Switch Configure Management with Network Configuration Manager
- Backup configurations, maintain history, compare versions & upload changes, all from a centralized web GUI. Network Configuration Manager or HP switch configuration tool completely eliminates the time-consuming practice of manually connecting to the devices via Telnet or SSH to manage configurations.
Take Control of Changes
- Monitor configuration changes, get instant notifications & prevent unauthorized changes using Network Configuration Manager also called as HP configuration manager.
- Define standard practices and policies and automatically check device configurations for compliance. Get reports on compliance status and satisfy your auditors.
- Automate all repetitive, time-consuming configuration management tasks.
- Get complete record of who, what and when of configuration changes.
Improve Network Visibility
- Get comprehensive reports on devices inventory, configuration changes and compliance.
- Ensure network uptime, reduce unplanned configuration changes, improve network security, increase overall efficiency
What problems does it solve?
- Analysis by IT experts have revealed that the commonest cause for most Network outages is faulty configuration changes. In IT enterprises, network administrators manage a large number of network devices and quite often they need to carry out unplanned configuration changes. As configuration changes have to be made almost continuously, administrators are struggling to keep track of the changes done to the configurations. In the face of network outages, it becomes difficult to troubleshoot. HP network configuration manager or Network Configuration Manager helps maintain versions of device configurations in a secure, centralized repository and manage them from a single interface.
- Network devices are the crucial components of the enterprise and any unauthorized configuration change could wreak havoc on the network. Even when genuine configuration changes are done, the security professionals are required to ensure that the changes do not create any impact on the network security. Network Configuration Manager helps the network security professionals to take total control of the HP network configuration as well as other configuration changes.
- With increasing security threats to mission-critical network resources and serious legal consequences of information mis-management, IT managers everywhere are required not just to follow standard practices, internal security policies, stringent Government regulations and industrial guidelines, but also demonstrate that the policies are enforced and network devices remain compliant to the policies defined. Network Configuration Manager precisely helps in achieving this with ease.
- Automation is the buzzword in IT operations nowadays. IT Managers are always be on the look out for automating repetitive and time consuming tasks in order to reduce operations cost and improve productivity. Network Configuration Manager helps automate all configuration tasks including HP configuration management and helps improve productivity.
What features does it offer?
- Managing HP network configurations of HP devices (and of other vendors too)
- Discovery and manual addition of network devices
- Encrypted storage of device configuration in database
- Contextual, side-by-side comparison of altered configuration
- Role-based Access Control
- Firmware Upgrade / OS Images Transfer
- Scheduling Configuration Tasks
- Real-time configuration tracking and effective change management policies
- Quick restoration to trusted configurations through a few simple steps
Compliance & Automation
- Provision for examining configurations for compliance to a defined set of internal / external policies and standards
- Templates for commonly used configurations
- Automation of device configuration tasks
Audit, Reports & Miscellaneous
- Detailed audit records capturing 'who', 'what' and 'when' of configuration changes
- Detailed reports on Inventory, configuration changes, compliances
- Integration with Active Directory, LDAP & RADIUS
- Provision for searching devices and configuration
- User friendly, web-based user interface
- Disaster recovery tools
Supported HP devices:
||HP 1910 Series Switch
||HP 2920 Procurve Switch
||HP 5500 Series Switch
||HP Aruba Switch
||HP ProLiant Switch
||HP Procurve AccessPoint
||HP Procurve Menu Based Switch
||HP Procurve Switch
Click here to request device support if your model is not on the list.
Using Network Configuration Manager, you can take complete control of your network configurations and gain total visibility into your network. With all of these capabilities, you can detect and fix vulnerabilities in time to prevent network disasters.
Start efficiently managing your Juniper device configurations by downloading your 30-day, free trial of Network Configuration Manager.