Juniper Configuration Tool
Network Configuration Manager is a web-based, network configuration and change management (NCCM) tool for network devices from Juniper and other hardware vendors. A trusted solution used by thousands of network administrators around the world, Network Configuration Manager helps administrators to take total control of the entire life cycle of device configuration management.
Juniper Configuration Management with Network Configuration Manager
- The centralized web GUI helps the admin perform operations like configuration backup, comparison and upload. Network Configuration Manager completely eliminates the time-consuming practice of manually connecting to the devices via Telnet or SSH to manage configurations.
Take Control of Changes
- Keep tabs on configuration changes, get change notifications and prevent unauthorized changes.
- Automatically check device configurations for compliance with industry and custom standards. Also, generate reports and become audit ready.
- Save time by automating all repetitive and time-consuming configuration management tasks.
- Get complete records of who, what and when of configuration changes.
Improve Network Visibility
- Get comprehensive reports on devices inventory, configuration changes and compliance.
- Increase overall efficiency by ensuring network uptime, reducing unplanned configuration changes and improving network security.
What problems does it solve?
- Analysis by IT experts have revealed that the commonest cause for most Network outages is faulty configuration changes. In IT enterprises, network administrators manage several network devices and quite often they need to carry out unplanned configuration changes. As configuration changes have to be made almost continuously, administrators find it increasingly difficult to keep track of the changes done to the configurations. In the face of network outages, it becomes difficult to troubleshoot. With Network Configuration Manager, you can maintain versions of device configurations in a secure, centralized repository and manage them from a single interface.
- Network devices are the crucial components of the enterprise and any unauthorized configuration change could wreak havoc on the network. Even when genuine configuration changes are done, the security professionals are required to ensure that the changes do not compromise the network security. With Network Configuration Manager, network security professionals can take total control of the configuration changes.
- With increasing security threats to mission-critical network resources and serious legal consequences of information mis-management, IT managers everywhere are required not just to follow standard practices, internal security policies, stringent Government regulations and industrial guidelines, but also demonstrate that the policies are enforced and network devices remain compliant to the policies defined. With Network Configuration Manager all these needs are met with ease.
- IT Managers are always on the look out for automating repetitive and time-consuming tasks in order to reduce operations cost and improve productivity. Network Configuration Manager helps automate all configuration tasks and helps improve productivity.
What features does it offer?
- Managing configurations of switches, routers, firewalls and other devices from Juniper (and other vendors too)
- Discovery and manual addition of network devices
- Encrypted storage of device configuration in database
- Contextual, side-by-side comparison of altered configurations
- Role-based Access Control
- Firmware Upgrade / OS Images Transfer
- Scheduling Configuration Tasks
- Real-time configuration tracking and effective change management policies
- Quick restoration to trusted configurations through a few simple steps
Compliance & Automation
- Provision for examining configurations for compliance to a defined set of internal / external policies and standards
- Templates for commonly used configurations
- Automation of device configuration tasks
Audit, Reports & Miscellaneous
- Detailed audit records capturing 'who', 'what' and 'when' of configuration changes
- Detailed reports on inventory, configuration changes and compliance
- Integration with Active Directory, LDAP & RADIUS
- Provision for searching devices and configurations
- User-friendly, web-based UI
- Disaster recovery tools
Supported Juniper devices:
||Juniper E-Series Router
||Juniper EX4200 Switch
||Juniper Fabric QFX3000-G Switch
||Juniper J-Series Router
||Juniper M-Series Router
||Juniper MX-Series Router
||Juniper SRX 300
||Juniper WLAN controller
||Juniper Device Generic Template
||Juniper T-Series Router
||Juniper MX-Series Router
||Juniper EX-Series Switch
Click here to request device support if your model is not on the list.
Using Network Configuration Manager, you can take complete control of your network configurations and gain total visibility into your network. With all of these capabilities, you can detect and fix vulnerabilities in time to prevent network disasters.
Start efficiently managing your Juniper device configurations by downloading your 30-day, free trial of Network Configuration Manager.