How to create a Change Notification?
Follow the steps given below to create a Change Notification:
- Go to "Change Management" tab from the Main Menu.
- Select "Notifications" tab if not already selected.
- Click on the add icon next to "Notifications" tab.
- Provide a name for the notification in the newly opened slide.
- Choose a configuration type for which the notification should be created. You can choose to receive notification when only startup configuration is changed, or when only the running configuration is changed or when either one of the configurations is changed.
- Choose a type of change on which a notification should be created. You can choose between the Authorized change, Unauthorized change or both.
- Select the types of notification you want to receive when the configurations are changed. Click here to know more about the different types of notifications and how to configure them.
- Click Next.
- Select the device(s) or device group(s) for which you want to receive this newly created notification.
- Click on Save.
Note: You can edit any of these settings at any point of time, except the name of the notification.