How to enable/disable real time change detection?
Follow the steps given below to enable/disable real time change detection:
- Go to Inventory>>Devices.
- Select the devices in which you want to enable/disable change detection.
- Click on the 3 horizontal dots at the top right corner to get device option list.
- Click on "Enable Change Detection" from the given list.
- Select "Enable" or "Disable" operation based on your requirement. If you select Disable, skip to the last step.
- Select the desired Syslog server IP address from the given drop down. NCM has a default Syslog Server for receiving all the syslog messages, but you can configure your own third party server for this operation. Please click here to know more.
- Select a logging level. Click here to know more about logging levels.
- Click on "Update".