Manage and view Is-Recycled attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher|
|For more information||isRecycled - MSDN|
Purpose: If this attribute value is TRUE, this object has been marked for permanent deletion. Additionally, if the Recycle Bin optional feature is enabled, the value TRUE marks an object that cannot be undeleted.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can delete computers using bulk management actions manually or through automation.
- You can generate reports on recently deleted computers without relying on scripts.
- You can also restore deleted computers in bulk using the Restore deleted computers feature.
- Download a free trial of the tool to explore this feature!
Manage Active Directory computer attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory computers in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get instant reports on Active Directory computers and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools