Manage and view accountExpires attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or multi-value
|Never Expires - 0 or 0x7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (9223372036854775807) End of - Date stored in File Time format
|Windows Server 2000 and higher
|For more information
|accountExpires - MSDN
Purpose: This attribute specifies the date when the Active Directory user account expires.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can specify the account expiration period with the help of user account creation and modification templates.
- Using ADManager Plus, you can generate reports to see all the accounts that have expired, which accounts expired recently, and which accounts will expire soon, without having to use scripts.
Manage Active Directory user attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Active Directory user attributes in bulk easily using CSV files or templates. Get built-in reports on users and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools