How to find users who are not member of any group except Primary Group
Objective: The goal is to list all the users in the specified domains and OUs who are not a part of any group except their Primary Group.
Solution: ADManager Plus offers a pre-built report in its Group Reports category that lists out all the users who are members of only the primary group.
- Click on AD Reports.
- Go to Group Reports → General Reports.
- Click on Users Only Members of Domain Users Group.
- Select the domains from which the users have to be fetched.
- Specify the OUs using the Add OUs option if you wish to limit this report to specific OUs in the chosen domains.
- Click on Generate to fetch the list of all the users who are members of only the primary group.
Select a language to translate the contents of this web page: