How to change the port number of ADManager Plus
Objective: Change the port number of ADManager Plus from the default 8080 to another preferred port of your choice.
Solution: The port number can be set in the 'connection' settings located in the Admin tab.
Steps to change the port number:
- Click on Admin tab.
- Go to General Settings → Connection.
- In ADManager Plus Port [http]: enter the new port number.
- If you wish to enable the secure socket layer, select the Enable ssl port[https] option and enter the appropriate port number.
- You can also set the expiry time for each session using the session expiry time option.
- Click on save changes.
- Restart ADManager Plus for these changes to take effect.
Select a language to translate the contents of this web page: