You can Change Configure ADManager Plus startup & log settings.
- Select the Admin tab.
- Click on the Server settings link on the left hand side.
- Specify the Mail Server, Mail Port and From Address in the corresponding fields.
- For starting ADManager Plus automatically (when installed as a service), sending the usage statistics and for launching the client as soon as the product starts up, select the desired options as per your preferences.
- Select the Hide Password from UI option if you wish to hide the password from being displayed in the UI during password specific tasks.
- Select the Mode for the Current Log Level. The default working mode is 'Normal' with minimal debugging information.
- To replace ADManager Plus logo with the logo of your organization, click the browse button located in the Change Logo field and select the image (gif/jpeg/png in 150*30 size).
- Click on 'Save changes'.