Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value
|Exchange Server 2003 and higher
|For more information
|ms-Exch-Alt-Recipient-BL - MSDN
Purpose: This attribute stores the distinguished names (DNs) of the users forwarding to this mailbox. The altRecipientBL is back link to altRecipient attribute, i.e altRecipientBL attribute is automatically updated when altRecipient is modified.
Did you know?
With ADManager Plus, you can:
- Assign a forwarding address to a mailbox using single or multiple mailbox enabled user during creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
- Generate reports on "users mail forwarded to" without using scripts.
- Download a free trail of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplify Exchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools