Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information||Alt-Recipient - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute stores the distinguished name (DN) of the recipient mail will be forwarded to, if the message is unable to be sent to the intended mailbox.
Did you know?
Using ADManager Plus, you can:
- Assign a forwarding address for the Exchange server using in single or multiple account creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
- Generate the report without using Users mail forwarded to scripts.
- Download a free trial of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplify Exchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools