Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Distinguished name|
|Single value or Multi value||Multi-value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information||directReports - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute lists the users who report directly to the given object.
Did you know?
Using ADManager Plus, you can assign managers to single or multiple objects in creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
Generate pre-defined reports and view the manager value for the objects without using scripts.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools