Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information||HomePhone - - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute holds the value of the home phone number of users and contacts.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can assign home phone number in single or bulk mail enabled user and contact creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
- You can also view 'home phone' values from pre-defined reports without scripts using ADManager Plus.
- Download a free trail of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplify Exchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools