Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Multi-value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information||MemberOf- MSDN|
Purpose:This multi-valued attribute is a collection of the Distinguished Names of all groups the user is a direct member of.
Did you know?
Using ADManager Plus, you can:
- Assign objects to multiple groups while creating and modifying single or bulk objects using templates or CSV file.
- You can view the memberOf value while generating pre-defined reports without relying on scripts.
- Download a free trial of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplifyExchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools