Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information||msExchOmaAdminWirelessEnable- MSDN|
Purpose: Stores the OMA mailbox feature for internet protocol settings
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, the protocol settings such as OMA can be enabled or disabled during the mailbox enabled object creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
- You can viewFeature-based reports for mail recipient users without using scripts.
- Download a free trial of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplifyExchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools