Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information||NT-Security-Descriptor - MSDN|
Purpose:This attribute holds the Windows NT security descriptor for the schema object. A security descriptor is a data structure that contains security information about an object, such as the ownership and permissions of the object.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools