Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or Multi value||Multi-value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003|
|For more information||ms-Exch-Protocol-Settings - MSDN|
Purpose:This attribute stores the Microsoft Exchange settings such as POP3, OWA, OMA, IMAP4, and ActiveSync.
Did you know?
Using ADManager Plus, you can:
- Enable or disable protocol settings such as POP3, OWA, and IMAP4 during mailbox-enabled object creation and modification.
- View feature-based reports for mail recipient users without using scripts.
- Download a free trial of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplify Exchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools