Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value
|Exchange Server 2003 and higher
|For more information
|Public-Delegates - MSDN
Purpose:This attribute stores the distinguished name (DN) of other mailboxes that can send on behalf of this mailbox.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can specify send on behalf values while configuring delivery options during single or bulk mail enabled user and group creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
- Download a free trail of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplify Exchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools