Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||name - MSDN|
Purpose:The Relative Distinguished Name (RDN) of an object. An RDN is the relative portion of a distinguished name (DN), which uniquely identifies an LDAP object.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager PLus, you can configure the full name during object creation and modification using templates or CSV file.
- You can also view the full name of the objects while generating pre-defined reports without relying on scripts.
- Download a free trail of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplify Exchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools