Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Multi-value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information||ms-Exch-Security-Protocol - MSDN|
Purpose:This attribute stores the flags to specify the priority for X.400 messages sent by the mailbox.
Did you know?
Using ADManager Plus, you can configure ms-Exch-Security-Protocol as a custom attribute.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools