Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Single value or Multi value||Multi value|
|Applies to||Exchange Server 2003 and higher|
|For more information||UnauthOrig - MSDN|
Purpose: This attribute contains user objects that are not allowed to send messages to this recipient.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can specify delivery restrictions for the recipients in Exchange while creating and modifying single or multiple mail enabled user, group and contacts using templates or CSV file.
- You can also view users who accept messages only from (or from everyone except) a specified set of users in the form of a pre-defined report.
- Download a free trail of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplify Exchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools