Manage and view adminDescription attribute value using ADManager Plus
|Data type||Unicode string|
|Single value or Multi value||Single value|
|Applies to||Windows Server 2000 and higher|
|For more information on the attribute||userPrincipalName- MSDN|
Purpose:This attribute stores the logon name of the objects.
Did you know?
- Using ADManager Plus, you can configure the logon name of objects during single and bulk object creation and modification using templates or by CSV file import.
- You can alsoconfigure naming format for the logon name based on the requirements of the organization.
- Download a free trial of ADManager Plus to explore in-depth all the features that will simplifyExchange management.
Manage Active Directory Exchange attributes
ADManager Plus is a web-based tool which offers the capability to manage Exchange mailbox settings in bulk. Get instant reports on Exchange properties and export them in CSV, PDF, HTML and XLSX formats.
Unravel end-to-end Active Directory management with ADManager Plus
- ADManager Plus Active Directory Management & Reporting
- ADAudit Plus Real-time Active Directory Auditing and UBA
- EventLog Analyzer Real-time Log Analysis & Reporting
- ADSelfService Plus Self-Service Password Management
- AD360 Integrated Identity & Access Management
- Log360 Comprehensive SIEM and UEBA
- AD Free Tools Active Directory FREE Tools