Install APM Insight Java agent in SonarQube
Follow the below steps to install APM Insight Java agent in SonarQube:
- Download the latest APM Insight Java agent (apminsight-javaagent.zip) file.
- Extract the zip file to a new directory to find agent jar and its configuration files.
- Open the apminsight.conf file in any text editor and include/modify the following keys:
- [LICENSE KEY] - License key obtained from Applications Manager under APM Insight tab.
- [HOST] - Host at which Applications Manager is running.
- [PORT] - Port number at which Applications Manager is running.
- [APPLICATION NAME] - Name of your application.
To learn more about the configurations, visit our Configuration Guide page.
- Edit the sonar.properties file located under <Sonarqube_installed_directory>/conf/ directory. Under the WEB SERVER configuration, uncomment the property sonar.web.javaAdditionalOpts (if commented) and add the following argument:
- Once the changes are made, save the file and restart the SonarQube server.