This is an option to upload the required files such as jars, zip, MIB, and scripts (batch and shell) into Applications Manager directory, without much of manual effort. You just have to provide the file by browsing it from your local machine and it gets automatically uploaded to the required directory of Applications Manager. Follow the given steps to upload a file.
Note: By default, the Upload Files/Binaries page is enabled in the Web Client. As an administrator, if you want to disable this option, follow the steps given below.
- Edit the file AMServer.properties located in the <Applications Manager Home>/conf directory.
- Set the value of am.upload.enabled as false.
- Restart the Applications Manager server.
To enable this page, set the value of am.upload.enabled as true.
- In Admin page, select Upload Files/Binaries .
- Click Browse to locate the file to be uploaded in your local machine. Note: The file to be uploaded must be present in your local machine.
- Choose the type of Upload such as JAR/ MIB/ Script. The purpose of choosing the type is to upload the files in the directories mentioned for each type of upload.
- Click Upload to upload the files to the desired directory of Applications Manager Home. You can also see the Applications Manager Home directory below the File Upload table.
The uploaded files will be available under the specified directory of Applications Manager and can be used for other operations.
The following files can be uploaded to the Applications Manager using the Upload Files/Binaries option.
The user can alternatively
- Put the MIBs in mibs folder eg : <AppManager-home>\working\mibs.
- Scripts for execution in the <AppManager-home>\working\ or <AppManager-home>\resources folder and then give the path appropriately with respect to the <AppManager-home>\working folder.