Deployment via templates
You can also perform deployment directly after creating deployment templates. You have to manually boot the machines by creting WinPE media and deploy image by following the steps given below,
- Open Boot mode set up to boot the machine in WinPE from PXE or USB or ISO
Note: For remote office deployments, ensure to use remote office bootable media.
- Refer this document to create and boot the computer using bootable media.
- Once the machine is booted, you will be able to view ManageEngine OS Deployment wizard. Login using the authentication code.
- Select Deploy Image to perfrom offline deployment.
- Now, you will be able to view the list of created deployment templates. Select Deploy button at the required deployment template. If you want to know the details of the deployment template, double click on the template and view the deployment details like image, disk partitions and post deployment activities. If needed you can also start deployment from this details view.
Offline deployment will get successfully inititated now. You can view the deployment status under the Deployment status tab.