What is in this guide?
This document allows you to make the best use of EventLog Analyzer.
Explore the solution's capability to:
- Collect log data from sources across the network infrastructure including servers, applications, network devices, and more.
- Analyze log data to extract meaningful information in the form of reports, dashboards, and alerts.
- Monitor user behavior, identify network anomalies, system downtime, and policy violations.
- Detect internal and external security threats.
- Generate predefined reports to meet the requirements of regulatory compliance mandates such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, SOX, GLBA, SOX, ISO 27001, and more.
Are you new to EventLog Analyzer?
A quick glance of the topics discussed below should be good enough to let you be able to deploy, configure, and generate reports using EventLog Analyzer.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Visit our community
Post your questions in the forum.
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
Need implementation assistance?