An organization in Exchange includes all Exchange-related objects in your environment, including all email users, email contacts, databases, database availability groups, servers, and shared mailboxes. Navigate to the Reports tab → Exchange Server → Organization to get the information on the components mentioned above.
Preconfigured Organization reports
The reports available under this category are classified into four major subcategories:
- Organization Summary Reports: Shows the summary of your Exchange environment, including the number of administrative groups, servers, mailboxes, distribution groups, and public folders.
- Administrative Groups: Lists all the administrative groups and their details.
- Routing Groups: Lists all the routing groups and their details.
- Database Availability Groups: Lists all the database availability groups and their details.
- Connectors: Lists all the connectors and the connector types.
- Storage Groups: Lists all the storage groups and their details.
- Mail Users: Lists all the email-enabled users and their details.
- Mail Contacts: Lists all the email-enabled contacts and their details.
- Global Message Delivery Restrictions: Shows details of the global message delivery restriction settings, such as the recipient limit and the maximum email size that can be sent and received.
- Mailbox Databases: Shows all mailbox database information for a specified date.
- Mailbox Databases Growth: Shows the growth rate of mailbox databases over a specified period of time.
- Mailbox Databases Split-Up: Shows how many mailboxes were hosted in each mailbox database over a specified period of time.
- Mailbox Database Restrictions: Lists all the mailbox database restrictions configured.
- Public Folder Databases: Shows all public folder database information for a specified date.
- Public Folder Databases Growth: Shows the growth of public folder databases over a specified period of time.
- Public Folder Database Restrictions: Lists all the restrictions configured for public folder databases.
- Servers: Lists all the servers and their details including version, server role, and the number of mailbox databases, public folder databases, mailboxes, and public folders present on them.
- Server Storage: Shows the storage volume of each server.
- Server Storage Growth: Shows the growth of the server storage volume over a period of time.
- Database Growth by Servers: Shows the increase in database size per server.
- SMTP Virtual Servers: Shows all SMTP virtual servers and their details.
Shared Mailbox Reports
- Shared Mailboxes: Lists all the shared mailboxes in your Exchange environment.
- Shared Mailbox Permissions: Lists all the users who have mailbox access permissions over shared mailboxes..