How to add a new/custom service?
A new service can be added from Settings by providing its port, protocol, and IP details.
- Go to Settings > NetFlow > Mappings > Services
- Click on "Add"
- Enter a unique name for the service
- Enter the port number
- Select the protocol from the list of protocols
- To add IP details to a service, then choose one of the options from the dropdown: IP Address / IP Network / IP Range
- Once you are done, click on "Save".
How to delete a mapped service name?
Click on the Delete icon under Actions next to the service that you want to delete.
The service will be permanently deleted, and the corresponding port is free to be assigned to an other service. The same port can however be assigned to different protocols without having to delete them.
How to edit the existing mapped services?
It is possible to edit the name of the service. If you want to change the mapped port, protocol, and IP, delete the service and add it again with the new credentials.
How to bulk load services map?
- To upload services in bulk, click on icon.
- Download the sample xml file and define your Service Mapping based on the instructions.
- You can edit the code as required and click Browse.
- Upload the file and Import.