Reset and unlock
In this section, you can:
- Unlock locked-out accounts when the password reset process is complete.
- Force users to change their passwords at the next logon (upon password change).
- Send auto-generated passwords to users via SMS or email after successful identity verification.
Note: The passwords are generated according to the custom password policy configured in ADSelfService Plus.
- Enable users to select an email address or mobile number to which they would like to receive their verification codes during identity verification. With this option enabled, a Select Email ID/Mobile No message will appear in the email/mobile drop-down list when the user attempts a password self-service operation.
- Partially hide the users' email addresses or mobile numbers on the Verification Code page (during identity verification).
- Prevent users from performing copy-and-paste actions in the password field.
- Enable users to reset their passwords without having to repeat the identity verification process.
Example: Say during self-password reset, a user enters a password that does not comply with the domain password policy. With this option, the user can reset their password without having to verify their identity again.
- Leverage the password strength analyzer when users reset or change their password.
- Allow domain display names to be shown adjacent to the username in the end-user pages.
- Enforce the AD history rule to prevent users from reusing their passwords during password resets.
Your request has been submitted to the ADSelfService Plus technical support team. Our technical support people will assist you at the earliest.
Need technical assistance?
Enter your email ID
Talk to experts