Purchase Order Management
Charge your clients and send POs for the work done & resources utilized from the application and tie the asset to the Purchase order to provide visibility to your clients. Know what is being purchased, who your vendors are and how much you are spending on your assets without switching tools. With this information, you can easily identify areas to reduce spending, enforce policies and eliminate redundancies. ServiceDesk Plus - MSP offers you a rich set of features for handling purchase orders.
- Manage the Catalog based on the Product type that lists all assets owned by your organization.
- Manage the vendors information with the products and their pricings.
- Create Purchase orders for a vendor and automatically converts PO items into assets.
- Auto-populate PO fields like Organization name, Billing address, shipping address, tax-rate etc.
- Keep track of outstanding POs and completed purchases.
- Email the vendors and asset owners from the Purchase order in the application.