Ensure zero interruptions to critical IT service delivery automation and configurations with native Sandbox capabilities
- Leverage the sandbox to configure and test configurations for various ITSM practices in a parallel service desk environment.
- Reduce development errors and post-deployment disruptions by tracking configuration modifications, and efficiently pinpointing the fault early.
- Improve end user experience and productivity by reducing interruptions or service delays with a stable production environment.
Increase visibility and control over the configurations and deployments with fine-grained access controls
- Import technicians into the sandbox environment with specific role-based edit and access permissions.
- Build, modify, and test multiple configurations including instance configurations, users and permissions, templates and forms, automations and workflows, and customizations across practices including service request, change, and release management.
- Access the list of configurations made, and the deployments along with a complete summary of the deployments with information on the configuration type, actions performed, associated and the user in-charge.
To learn more about this feature, check out our admin guide.