Webinar: How to extend ITSM best practices to all your service functions.
Time: January 25th at 11 am AEDT, 9:30am GMT, and 9:30am PST
Many IT service desks have already leveraged ITSM solutions to leave cumbersome support channels behind. But while IT service desks have been enjoying improved efficiency thanks to features like service catalogs and KPI dashboards, other service departments like HR, facilities, and travel still handle requests via email (or even piggyback off the IT service desk for request management).
Using ServiceDesk Plus Cloud's enterprise service management feature, non-IT departments can now follow the success of IT service desks by creating their own service desk instances. Best of all, ServiceDesk Plus gives non-IT departments complete control over the unique list of services they offer along with any corresponding workflows.
In this webinar, you'll learn about enterprise service management and its benefits. In addition, our product experts will guide you through a live demo of how you can use ServiceDesk Plus Cloud to:
- Set up unique service desk instances for each of your departments.
- Provide access permissions to each of these instances.
- Build service catalogs within these instances using built-in templates.
- Create a centralized request portal for all types of service requests.
- Customize and configure workflows for non-IT instances.