Managing Windows Processes, Services and Start-up Programs
While troubleshooting remote computers, it is a smart move to constantly monitor applications, processes, services and start-up programs in the remote PC. With Remote Access Plus task manager you can,
- Monitor and obtain complete information on processes and services running on any computer including command line, CPU load, the number of threads created.
- View, enable, or disable start-up programs.
- Remotely start/stop/kill services and also get to kill processes running in the network computers.
- Remotely change the service start up type.
- View processes initiated by specific users.
- Balance CPU usage, optimize memory and speed up your PC and Windows startup.