We recommend users to move to the latest version, Patch Connect Plus 9 build #90008
(How can I find my Build number?)
|Migrate from Build 90000, 90001, ......, 90007 to Build 90008
|Customers using builds 90000 and above can install this service pack.
| Upgrade Pack
How to Install | Read Me
Instructions to Apply Service Packs/Hot Fixes
Note:To reach the latest version, if you have to install a couple of service packs and hotfixes, it is recommended to exit the Update Manager tool for every PPM installation.
- Shut down Patch Connect Plus. (Right click Patch Connect Plus logo on the Notification area of Task bar and click Shut down Server)
- Take a backup of the Patch Connect Plus installation directory (<Install_Dir>/PatchConnectPlus_Server) to avoid any data loss during the upgrade process.
- If you have installed Patch Connect Plus Server on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 8, or Windows 2012, Windows 2012R2 you should login as a default administrator before running the Update Manager tool.
- Ensure that either your Patch Connect Plus installation directory or the Patch Connect Plus Directory folder in the system on which the Patch Connect Plus database is running is not scanned by the anti virus.
- If the Patch Connect Plus Service is being monitored by a 3rd party tool or a script that will restart the service, ensure that you disable it until you complete the upgrade process
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <Patch Connect Plus_Home>/bin directory.
- Click "Browse" and select the.ppm file that you have downloaded.
- Click "Install" to install the service pack. This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated.
- Wait until the service pack / hotfix is fully installed.
Note: To reach the latest version, if you have to install a couple of service packs and hotfixes, it is recommended to exit the Update Manager tool for every PPM installation.
- Click "Close" and then click "Exit" to exit the Update Manager tool.
- Start the Patch Connect Plus.
How do I find out my build number?
You can find the build number at the top right side corner of Patch Connect Plus product.