Copy users between groups
Instead of adding one user at a time into a SharePoint group, you can directly copy users from one SharePoint group to another across different site collections.
Steps to copy users between groups:
- 1 Click on the "Management" tab.
- 2 Select the "Groups Management" option in the top-left.
- 3 Choose "Copy users between groups" from the listed categories.
- 4 Choose the site collections in which you wish to perform the action.
- 5 Select the "Source SharePoint Group" whose users you wish to copy.
- 6 Select the "Destination SharePoint Group" to which the users are to be copied.
- 7 Click "List Users".