SharePoint document auditing
Users perform various modifications to documents including creation, deletion, moving, renaming, checking-in, downloading, and more. With the audit logs generated by SharePoint Manager Plus, no action goes unnoticed.
Steps to generate a document audit log:
- 1 Click on the "Audit" tab.
- 2 Select the "Document Changes" option in the top-left.
- 3 Choose "All Document Changes" from the listed categories.
- 4 Select the farm in which you wish to perform the action.
- 5 Select the time period you wish to inspect. On doing so, the queried audit log will be generated.