There’s no question that poor network performance is a top challenge for network engineers and the network management solutions which manage IT infrastructure provide only temporary fixes rather than identifying the root cause. This approach will not work on a long run and causes adverse effects on the productivity of any business. Before it is too late, switch to OpManager and easily spot network issues before it affects the end-users. OpManager is a network monitoring solution which offers round-the-clock network management and in-depth scrutiny to maintain a healthy IT infrastructure at all times. Since it is pocket-friendly and easy-to-use at the same time, OpManager continues to be every IT admins first choice! Read on to find out why OpManager is the perfect Zabbix alternative.
Comparing the average user reviews in the market, we have compiled a summary as to why OpManager is the best Zabbix alternative available in the market.
1) Implementation: The majority of users feel that Zabbix is complex and has a wide learning curve which can be overwhelming for new network administrators. Another important factor reported by users is the lack of help documentation for Zabbix.
2) UI: Zabbix has a complicated user interface that is not intuitive and figuring out the basic concepts like device templates and even network discovery takes time and effort.
3) Ease of access: The auto-discovery and auto registration is clunky and you have to manually edit the thresholds on a server-by-server basis. The major setback is most functions in Zabbix are script-based which again requires product expertise which is difficult when monitoring an enterprise network.
4) Pricing: Even if Zabbix is open-sourced, they offer custom developer support, implementation support, and training which comes with a price tag. The majority of users feel that setting up Zabbix and tweaking it to serve your needs is a difficult process.
Taking into account all these factors, OpManager offers transparent pricing, ease of access, highly advanced network automation, high scalability, and various product enhancements which simplifies the entire process of network monitoring and management. If you are searching for an alternative to Zabbix network monitoring software, you are in the right hands.
Here's a consolidated report based on the evaluation by third party vendors. Take a look at how users have rated OpManager and see for yourselves how OpManager is the best Zabbix alternative.
The following table shows a list of all the metrics which are not available in Zabbix and also what makes
OpManager - 10 Steps Ahead Of The Competition, One Step Away From Being Unequalled.
- Network Services Manager, Government Organization
Infrastructure and Operations
Gov't/PS/ED 5,000 - 50,000 Employees
"I have a long-standing relationship with ManageEngine. OpManager has always missed one or two features that would make it truly the best tool on the market, but over it is the most comprehensive and easy to use the product on the market."
Easy Implementation, Excellent Support & Lower Cost Tool
- Team Lead, IT Service Industry
Infrastructure and Operations
500M - 1B USD
"We have been using OpManager since 2011 and our overall experience has been excellent. The tool plays a vital role in providing the value to our organisation and to the customers we are supporting. The support is excellent and staff takes full responsibilities in resolving the issues. Innovation is never stopping and clearly visible with newer versions"
Easy Implementation With A Feature Rich Catalogue, Support Has Some Room For Improvement
- NOC Manager in IT Service Industry
Program and Portfolio Management
500M - 1B USD
"The vendor has been supporting during the implementation & POC phases providing trial licenses. Feature requests and feedback is usually acted upon swiftly. There was sufficient vendor support during the implementation phase. After deployment, the support is more than adequate, where the vendor could make some improvements."
Great Monitoring Tool
- CIO in Finance Industry
1B - 3B USD
"Manage Engine provides a suite of tools that have made improvements to the availability of our internal applications. From monitoring, management and alerting, we have been able to peak performance within our data center."
Simple Implementation, Easy To Use. Very Intuitive.
- Principal Engineer in IT Services
Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation
250M - 500M USD
"Manage Engine support was helpful and responsive to all our queries"