What to do when TestScript shows error?
Do a standalone script test by following the steps given below:
- Copy the script body in a file.
- Save it as Test.<ext> (eg: Test.pl ,Test.bat, Test.sh etc.)
- To execute from local machine:
- In OpManager Server itself
- To execute remotely:
- In the Remote Machine in the path specified in field "Execution Directory"
- Open Command Prompt, and type the CommandLine Field value and replace the placeholders with proper values.
- Now execute it and get the output.
- If it shows error, the script itself contains errors. Fix the script before trying to use it in OpManager Script Templates again.