Download Netflow Plugin Now!
Read and accept the License Agreement before downloading this software.
Instructions to apply NetFlow plug-in
- Download OpManager's NetFlow plug-in file to OpManager server
- Shutdown OpManager Service.
- Double click OpManager's NetFlow plug-in exe file. (You have to install NetFlow plug-in in OpManager server only)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Start the OpManager Service.
How can I find the Build number of OpManager?
- In the Web Client click the "About" link on top right of the page.
- You should see the Build number mentioned in the last line.
- Check the following image guide to locate the build number.
|| NetFlow plugin has to be installed over OpManager's 8812 build or later.|| |
The recommended hardware requirements for installing and running NetFlow Plug-in are as follows:
|No. of Interfaces to be Managed
|Upto 10 (low end routers)
||2.6 GHz P-D/ 3.0 GHz P4 HT or equivalent
|11 - 25
|| 2.8 GHz P-D or equivalent
|26 - 50
||2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo or equivalent
|51 - 100
||3.0 GHz Core 2 Duo / 2.4 GHz dual core Xeon 3000 series or equivalent
|101 - 300
With Flow Rates
Less than 3000 Fl/Sec
|2.6 GHz dual core 3000 series Xeon Processor or equivalent
||4 GB(Excluding OpManager)
The recommended software requirements for installing and running NetFlow Plug-in are as follows:
|Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows 2000 Professional with SP 4
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows XP with SP 1
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and above
- FireFox 1.x
- Netscape 7.0 and above
- Mozilla 1.5 and above
Note: NetFlow Plug-in supports NetFlow® versions 5/7/9, sFlow®, cflowd®,J–Flow®, IPFIX®, NetStream®. For router and switch specifications refer the Configuring Cisco Devices section of the NetFlow Plug–in user guide