Active Directory Bulk User Modification
Managing the user accounts in Microsoft Active Directory is an arduous challenge that every IT administrator faces every day. Manually configuring and modifying the user properties using the native tools, PowerShell, etc. is extremely time consuming, tiresome, and error prone, particularly in a large, complex windows network. Moreover, it requires an in-depth knowledge about the Active Directory to accomplish these tasks.
ADManager Plus is a web-based Active Directory Management and Reporting software that allows mass modification of user attributes, including the Exchange and Terminal Services attributes. Common modifications, such as resetting passwords for multiple accounts, changing the display name, creating mailboxes in Exchange, enable/disable/delete inactive accounts, moving users between OU's, and other Active Directory management function can be done quickly and consistently, for any specific container(s) like a OU or domain from a single console by the administrators or the help desk technicians to whom the role has been delegated. Using this Active Directory tool's reactive user account management feature, you can even automatically update certain attributes of user accounts based on the changes that are being made to the user accounts.
Bulk User Modification
Some of the important attributes that can be modified using ADManager Plus include:
- Reset Password.
- Modify the Name, Display Name, Logon Name, and SAM Account Name formats.
- Enable/disable users, Unlock users, and set user account expiry.
- Set Home Folder, Profile, and Script Path for users.
- Updating membership of Groups and Distribution lists.
- Move users to a different container. Learn how to move user accounts
- Create Exchange Server Mailbox for users.
- Set Sending/Receiving Message size and Message Restrictions for users.
- Set the Recipient Limits and Forwarding Addresses for users.
- Modify the mail storage limits and deleted item retention policy.
- Enable/Disable Outlook Mobile access, Outlook Web access, IMAP4 and POP3 protocols.
Terminal Service Attributes
- Modify Terminal Services Home Folder and Profile Path for users.
- Modify start programs for users logging from Terminal Services.
- Modify session duration, active session limit, idle session limit, etc.
- Enable/Disable remote control properties.
ADManager Plus allows administrator to set password options at one instant avoiding numerous steps involved in native Active Directory.
- Reset multiple accounts password
- Set passwords that never expire
- Set passwords that users can't change
- Set passwords that user must change at next logon
- Delete & Disable users, if their passwords are expired
|Manage your Active Directory Security Groups. Create, Delete and Modify Groups...all in a few clicks. Configure Exchange attributes of AD Groups and effect bulk group changes to your AD security groups.
||Exhaustive reporting on Active Directory Users and user-attributes. Generate reports in user-activity in your Active Directory. Perform user-management actions right from the report interface!
|Unload some of your workload without losing your hold. Secure & non-invasive helpdesk delegation and management from ADManager Plus! Delegate powers for technician on specific tasks in specific OUs.
||Create and manage Exchange mailboxes and configure mailbox rights using ADManager Plus's Exchange Management system. Now with support for Microsoft Exchange 2010!!
|Get rid of the inactive, obsolete and unwanted objects in your Active Directory to make it more secure and efficient...assisted by ADManager Plus's AD Cleanup capabilities.
||A complete automation of AD critical tasks such as user provisioning, inactive-user clean up etc. Also lets you sequence and execute follow-up tasks and blends with workflow to offer a brilliant controlled-automation.
Need Features? Tell Us
If you want to see additional features implemented in ADManager Plus, we would love to hear. Click here to continue
"We evaluated ADManager Plus along with several other Active Directory Management and Reporting software. After using it really made life easy for administrators. It is very understandable and fast to learn, I didn't even read the manual."
Bogdan Campeanu, Network Engineer