Features and Benefits
OS Deployer allows administrators to create a master image of the OS and deploy them to desktops and servers from a central location. This helps them to standardize OS across the organization, thereby reducing the support, training and management costs in maintaining them.
- Supports Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, and Windows 7 operating systems
- Centralized Image Capturing & Deployment
- Customizable Image capturing options to image selective drives or the entire disk
- Ability to create Bootable Media to boot systems manually
- Supports multiple deployment options like Manual Deployment, Event-Driven Deployment, Scheduled Deployment, Custom Deployment and Standalone Deployment
- Customize the networks settings, computer name, domain details, etc., automatically after deploying an image.
- Deploy a standard image to computers with different hardware configurations using Universal Deploy Add-on