Instructions to apply the Service Pack / Hotfix
Please read the below points and then proceed with the upgrade.
How to install?
The older builds are available here.
- Shut down ServiceDesk Plus - MSP Server.
- Make sure the product and the database is stopped properly. You can check this from the task manager. It could take upto 5 minutes depending on your hardware configuration. If the database is not stopped, execute stopDb.bat/.sh from/bin
- Run the script UpdateManager.bat (UpdateManager.sh for Linux) in the /bin folder. This opens the Update Manager tool.
- Click "Browse" to select the Service Pack file (AdventNet_ManageEngine_ServiceDesk_Plus_MSP_0_0_SP-x_0.ppm file that you had downloaded) and then click "Install...".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the Service Pack / Hotfix.
- Once the upgrade is complete, start ServiceDesk Plus- MSP Server.
Refer to this link for detailed instruction on Upgrade
How can I find the Build Number of ServiceDesk Plus-MSP?
- In the ServiceDesk Plus web client, click the "About" link on top right of the page.
- You should see the Build number mentioned on the top right of the page.
- Check the following image guide to locate the build number.